Deck of 100 Virtue Reflection Cards in a free satin pouch.
Every religion tells us that we should strive to develop our virtues… but how? These beautiful cards were designed to help adults develop the helpful habit of meditating on different virtues on a regular basis – either one a day or one a week.
Each individual virtue card defines the meaning of the virtue, provides an inspirational quote, guides us in the practice of the virtue, and provides an affirmation to awaken and inspire the practice of virtue. Many people study them in alphabetical order as a focus for daily meditation, but there are many other ways to use the Virtues Reflection Cards:
- Pull one out a random for guidance in making a decision, or clarifying your direction.
- Use them as a prompt for journaling,.
- Choose one as a spiritual focus for the day.
This set of 100 full color cards features photographs of natural beauty from around the globe. They can also be used in group settings, as a topic of study, a focus for sharing, or even as gifts for individuals who attend an event.
Reviewers have called them “sacred”, “exquisite”, “a guide to life.”
The cards contain:
- Quotations from many sources of wisdom, both religious and secular
- Six ways to practice each virtue
- An in-depth description based on research in the world’s diverse sacred traditions
- An affirmation
The cards are inspired by The Family Virtues Guide.
Altogether, we have three unique sets of virtue cards. These Virtue Reflection cards, designed for use by adults, plus interfaith family virtues cards for use by the whole family, and classroom virtues cards that don’t mention God, for use in a classroom.
When you order any of these from us, they come in a free satin carrying pouch to keep them together and safe.