Creating Well-Being for Couples and Families
– Increasing Health, Spirituality, and Happiness in Marriage
Creating healthy relationships is hard, and it takes time – which is something most couples don’t have!
That’s why you will find this short, well-organized book a life (and relationship) saver.
- It features 28 short focus topics for young couples and young parents with full lives.
- Aspects covered include physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
- The content is based on the best advice of science and the Baha’i Faith;
- It includes tools for couples to collaborate, accompany, and encourage each other and their children.
My favorite parts are the stories from couples and families who are successfully building well-being.
This book is by Susanne M. Alexander, founder of Marriage Transformation® and author of several books on marriage, relationships, and living a balanced life, including Marriage – Pure Gold.